Alexander Svetakov Net Worth

$2 Billion         |         Rank #1397 Who is Alexander Svetakov Svetakov got his start importing electronics from Asia. He sold one of his earlier businesses, Absolut bank, in 2007 for $1.4 billion, then a record for Russia’s banking sector. Today his investment group Absolut has businesses in everything from real …

Alexander Svetakov Net Worth Read More »

Mukesh Ambani Net Worth

$91 Billion         |         Rank #10 Who is Mukesh Ambani Reliance was founded by his late father Dhirubhai Ambani, a yarn trader, in 1966 as a small textile manufacturer. After his father’s death in 2002, Ambani and his younger sibling Anil divvied up the family empire. Reliance sparked a telecom …

Mukesh Ambani Net Worth Read More »

Devin Finzer Net Worth

$2 Billion         |         Rank #1397 Who is Devin Finzer He cofounded New York-based OpenSea in 2018 with Chief Technology Officer Alex Atallah; each of them own an estimated 18% stake. Finzer and Atallah became the first NFT billionaires in January 2021, after private investors valued their company at $13.3 …

Devin Finzer Net Worth Read More »

Kagemasa Kozuki Net Worth

$2 Billion         |         Rank #1818 Who is Kagemasa Kozuki The Tokyo-listed company has had success with free-to-play smartphone soccer games. His company also produces gaming machines for casinos in the U.S. and elsewhere. His son Takuya is a director of Konami Holdings. Despite Konami’s games becoming even more popular …

Kagemasa Kozuki Net Worth Read More »

Joseph Tsai Net Worth

$8 Billion         |         Rank #254 Who is Joseph Tsai In 2018, he bought 49% of the Brooklyn Nets National Basketball Association team; the following year he purchased the remaining 51%. He holds two degrees from Yale University–an undergraduate degree in economics and East Asian studies and a law degree. …

Joseph Tsai Net Worth Read More »

Zeng Weixiong Net Worth

$1 Billion         |         Rank #2448 Who is Zeng Weixiong Shanghai Labway’s shares began trading on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2021. Coming from an average or middle class family, Zeng Weixiong is one those great persons who have stormed their way to the billionaires list on their own. And …

Zeng Weixiong Net Worth Read More »

Kim Dae-il Net Worth

$2 Billion         |         Rank #1579 Who is Kim Dae-il His company’s role-playing game Black Desert reportedly has some 18 million registered users since its 2015 debut. A bulk of Black Desert’s revenue comes from overseas. Coming from an average or middle class family, Kim Dae-il is one those great …

Kim Dae-il Net Worth Read More »

Daniel Lubetzky Net Worth

$2 Billion         |         Rank #1397 Who is Daniel Lubetzky Founded in 2004, Kind’s most popular items are its bars with whole nuts, which come in 24 flavors. The company has sold 2 billion bars to date Mars, the candy conglomerate behind M&Ms and Snickers, bought an estimated 40% stake …

Daniel Lubetzky Net Worth Read More »

Bernard Saul, II. Net Worth

$4 Billion         |         Rank #801 Who is Bernard Saul, II. B.F. Saul Company owns 9.8 million square feet of retail and office space across the country along with 19 hotels. He also owns The Hay-Adams, a 5-star hotel across the road from the White House that brands itself as …

Bernard Saul, II. Net Worth Read More »