Today I want to tell you about Melanie Sergiev Bio and her husband’s career love life and net worth etc. Drew Lynch proposed to Lovely cute Melanie Serguiev on January 1, 2021.
Melanie Serguiev was Born in 1992, and she belongs to Bulgaria Country and she is a very good foot, orienteering Athlete. I want to also share some information about her husband Drew Lynch.
Drew Lynch is an American stand-up comedian, screenwriter, social star, actor, and television personality, best known for his performances in the 10th season of NBC’s reality television show, America’s Got Talent in 2015.
He presented himself as a booth of a bloated comedian with a hole , an impossible combination, but it won the hearts of the audience with its main goal, to prove that even in negative situations, positive things can arise. After Drew became the first player of the season to win the Golden Buzzer and send him straight to the quarterfinals, he made it to the finals.
Unfortunately, he was eliminated by a jury vote and became second (2nd) behind Paul Zerdin, a $ 1 million belly speaker. Fortunately, publicity made him a much-coveted stand-up comedian and he began touring the United States. She also highlighted her YouTube channel, launched on February 28, 2012, originally called “WordsRHard,” which has a fan base of more than 2 million subscribers.
She is known for her series of Dog Vlog videos and a series of Therapy Dog flash animations, both of which have their service dog named Stella, who has even become a ‘celebrity’. His fan base loves Stella, born March 3, 2013, of the Vizsla breed, because of her sad nature, which she often makes fun of the comments and headlines that Drew kept over his head when editing the video. She has also appeared in television series such as Dogs & Me (2015), Maron (2016), and Cassandra French’s Finishing School (2017). Drew has also amassed a huge online fan base with more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 600,000 followers on Instagram, and more than 200,000 followers on Twitter.
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Melanie Sergiev (2018-present) – The relationship with Melanie was officialized in June 2018. She and Drew loves outdoor activities, including walking, running, and even cross-country skiing. They both love animals and have a running comedy that almost breaks them when they teach him to ride arm wrestling. Drew also mocked the part of Melanie who expected her to marry after attending her friends’ wedding in March 2019.
- At the time of his softball accident, at the end of 2011, Drew was dating another woman who worked in 3 jobs to support him but later broke up.
Some Facts that should be known about Drew Lynch
- He was born by cesarean section
- When he was Eight Years Old, his entire family moved from Indianapolis, Indiana, to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
- When she was 19, he moved to Los Angeles, California, the USA to pursue her passion for acting. He rehearsed and filmed during the day and worked at a comedy club at night.
- The comedy club he worked for had his own softball team, and because he grew up in baseball, he decided to join. However, in October 2011, a life-changing incident occurred during a coed softball league game. A girl about 4 feet 11 inches or 150 cm tall, who was playing on the ground, hit her in the neck with a ball, fell, and hit her head. Doctors told her she had focal contusion and concussion, but she recovered within 2 weeks.
- Unfortunately, Drew Lynch doesn’t remember the day he was injured, and he knew what he knew from his roommate. He had no yawning before, but due to damage to his vocal cords, he was speechless and could not even touch his thumb with his other fingers. Although doctors told her to improve her voice within 2 weeks, it took her years for her voice to improve significantly. Drew also struggled with the fact that he could no longer speak as before and lost control of his voice, especially when no one hired him as an actor.
- Drew prefers hot coffee and iced coffee.
- Drew had cancer in May 2019 after he found a lump in the pelvic area. Stella herself was also treated for cancer in March 2019 as well, for a lump on her back leg, but recovered successfully.
I hope you will like information about Melanie Sergiev with her Husband Drew Lynch and the above pictures the all above info published by https://leaktown.com.