Lutz Mario Helmig Net Worth

$2 Billion         |         Rank #1818

Who is Lutz Mario Helmig

In 2005, Helmig sold Helios to competitor Fresenius for $2 billion.
His family investment firm, Aton AG, is active in four segments: engineering, mining, medical and aviation.
Helmig owns 60% of Aton, which is based in Munich. The remaining 40% is held by his wife and two daughters.
Aton owns 66% of EDAG Engineering Group, spun off from Aton in a 2015 IPO. Coming from an average or middle class family, Lutz Mario Helmig is one those great persons who have stormed their way to the billionaires list on their own. And currently ranks at 1818 on billionaires list making him one of the wealthiest ever persons on the planet. He is currently 75.0 years old. As of today, Lutz Mario Helmig’s net worth is approximately 2 Billion.

Facts about Lutz Mario Helmig

Net Worth:2 Billion
Billionaire Rank:1818
Age:75.0
Date of Birth:29-08-46
Gender:Male
Currently Living in:Grebenhain, nan, Germany
Birth Place:Germany
Source of Wealth:hospitals

To find out what is Lutz Mario Helmig Net Worth, how he got there and what is Lutz Mario Helmig Salary Per Day, Career, Biography and Childhood details, continue reading below.

Background of Lutz Mario Helmig

Lutz Mario Helmig was born on 29-08-46 in Germany. His only requirement was that the community’s government not assume new debts in the next three years, except for investments in infrastructure. In 2013 Helmig donated almost $3 million to Grebenhain, a village where he has resided since the 1970s. Being raised in the same country, Lutz Mario Helmig spent most of his time in nan in the city of Grebenhain.

Lutz Mario Helmig net worth is estimated at 2 Billion Billion to date.

 

Lutz Mario Helmig hospitals
Lutz Mario Helmig Net Worth

Professional Journey

You will see him often in social media.  Lutz Mario Helmig, a doctor by training, is well known in Germany for having founded the company that became Helios Hospital Group. There was a time when he would have embraced the change that was coming.  He is one of the persons who are always trending in news. His only requirement was that the community’s government not assume new debts in the next three years, except for investments in infrastructure. In his youth, he was adventurous but unknown, but that was years ago. In 2005, Helmig sold Helios to competitor Fresenius for $2 billion.
His family investment firm, Aton AG, is active in four segments: engineering, mining, medical and aviation.
Helmig owns 60% of Aton, which is based in Munich. The remaining 40% is held by his wife and two daughters.
Aton owns 66% of EDAG Engineering Group, spun off from Aton in a 2015 IPO. He learnt to find the excitement that came with change. That curiosity had long left him to where he had come to loathe anything that put him out of his comfort zone. Lutz Mario Helmig, a doctor by training, is well known in Germany for having founded the company that became Helios Hospital Group.
It is to be noted that Lutz Mario Helmig is one of the selfmade billionaires in the world and stands at 1818 in most wealthy persons in the world.

FAQs

Here are a few most frequently asked questions about Lutz Mario Helmig:

How much is Lutz Mario Helmig worth?

Lutz Mario Helmig’s net worth is estimated to be 2 Billion.

How old is Lutz Mario Helmig?

Lutz Mario Helmig was born on 29-08-46, and is currently 75.0 years old.

What is Lutz Mario Helmig source of income?

Lutz Mario Helmig acquires most part of his wealth from hospitals.
 

Concluding Lutz Mario Helmig Net Worth

Currently with a net worth of 2 Billion, Lutz Mario Helmig stands at 1818 in the world billionaires list. And draws most of his wealth from hospitals. Hope you like this information about Lutz Mario Helmig. If you like this, then please share it with your friends. This above post is all about the estimated worth of Lutz Mario Helmig. Do you have any queries? Feel free to ask via comment section.

 

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is an estimated net worth of Lutz Mario Helmig. Actual worth may vary a little. You can always get information by checking out Leaktown.com.